While we make every effort to ensure the information presented on this website is accurate and up to date Lassen Labs™ ( InBOLD Inc.™ ) accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error on the safe use of our products. You should always satisfy yourself as to the ultimate suitability of any product.
- Keep products out of reach of children.
- We use essential oils, while some are tolerated well by canines we recommend keeping all essential oils away from pets. Most essential oils are reputed toxic to cats. Before exposing pets (dogs, cats, etc) to application of essential oil it is advised to seek direction from a veterinarian specializing in holistic use of essential oil.
- The information provided on our website is not a substitute for an in person consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as medical advice.
- Prior to using a product for the first time, use a skin patch to determine skin sensitivity.
- Do not let products come into contact with eyes. If a product accidentally gets in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice at your discretion.
- Always wash hands after using products; this is the most common way to transfer into the eyes, mucous membranes, or other sensitive area of the body. Never handle contact lens without first washing your hands thoroughly.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, asthmatic, sensitive skin or any other specific condition always seek professional medical advice before using.